Looks like the rain is here to stay a while longer…so here are a few things that might make it better:
- ’35 reasons rain is better than sunshine’ – an article from the Time Out blog: http://now-here-this.timeout.com/2012/07/16/35-reasons-rain-is-better-than-sunshine/
- ‘5 reasons to love the rain’ – an article from The Guardian: http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/jun/20/five-reasons-to-love-the-rain
- A group on Flickr devoted to all things “rain”: http://www.flickr.com/groups/11074369@N00/pool/
- Or how about puddles: http://www.flickr.com/groups/puddle/pool/
- You can even find a beautiful ‘Reasons to love Rain’ board on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/lily1313/reasons-to-love-rain/
- ‘Five reasons to love the rain’ – a blog post: http://heretodayheretomorrowblog.wordpress.com/2012/06/11/five-reasons-to-love-the-rain/
- You can do your rainy day activities…
- You can snuggle with a hot drink…
- You can be awfully British, and talk about the weather…(!!)
- You can get a free car wash…
There are many things we can do because of the rain, so go and do some of your favourite things (my favourites are taking a walk in the rain, dancing in the rain, and being in a tent in the rain).
If all else fails, the rain makes us grateful when the sun does come out to play – early this evening, the sunshine came out for a little stretch, and it was so lovely!
Happy, happy Monday from all at Handprint x